Space Up Academy, Helsinki
03/06 @ 08:00 - 04/06 @ 17:00
The Space Academy is a two-day event for European space-tech entrepreneurs to accelerate their business.
Deadline for applications is March 15th 2019
Day 1: An intense day where entrepreneurs can improve their skills and get insights from experts on various topics, with six parallel workshops as well as one-to-one coachings and roundtable meetings.
Day 2: Panels and keynote sessions with space actors and investors, involving regional industry for cross-clustering. Pitching from 10 start-up companies (coached by SpaceUp experts) to this audience for high-level feedback.
All accepted entrepreneurs are welcome to join the Space Academy workshops during the first day on six great topics by prominent experts:
- Investment readiness;
- Hot trends in artificial intelligence and robotics;
- Business models;
- European funds for young SMEs;
- European Space ecosystem.
In addition, 10 selected companies will be entitled to receive high-level services for free:
- One-to-one meetings with investors and matter experts;
- Credit Passport (International creditworthiness certificate);
- Feasibility study on EU public funding;
- Business model analysis;
- Consultancy on HR matters;
- Intellectual property right analysis.